A lot of work has been carried out since the GAA announced the re-opening of its’ playing grounds. Suitable signage, sanitising units and guidelines have been adopted to ensure the health and safety of all our members.
One of the key control measures that have been put in place as part of a Safe Return to Gaelic Games is the completion of a Health Questionnaire.
- Adult Players, Parents/Guardians of underage players and Team Personnel will be required to complete the online Health Questionnaire ONCE prior to their return to Gaelic Games.
- Using the same system, Adult Players, Parents/Guardians and Team Personnel will be required to declare, before each training session/game, that their health status has not changed.
The Online System for the Health Questionnaire is now live and this is the only system that should be used.
The link to the questionnaire is https://returntoplay.gaa.ie
If you have any questions please contact your teams Covid Supervisor or any Club Officer.
Please find below a list of the clubs’ Covid Supervisors:
- U-7 ALAN TRAYER (087)7567643
- U-9 PHILLY CODY (086)3177807
- U-11 AISLING O’DEA (087)6773205
- U-13 GER NEARY (086)8471743
- U-15 PHILLY CODY (086)3177807
- U-17 ADRIAN BUTLER (087)9493173
- ADULT PHILOMENA BRENNAN (086)0655854
- ADULT PAT HAYES (087)2844349